Neng, a veterinarian, just recently purchased a piece of art by his new favorite artist. He shared with us his experience of meeting and shopping with the artist, and through the interview, he also made an unexpected and pleasant discovery. What was this discovery?
Is this the first time you have purchased art?
– This is my second or third time to buy art, but my first time at TRiCERA.
Why did you choose the artist, Hiroki Takeda, and his works?
– I really like his work and the animals he draws. His works are very colorful and beautiful. I was also attracted to his creativity, such as the flower on the back of the sea turtle.
Where did you find out about TRiCERA, through social media or advertisements?
– The only social networking site I use is Instagram, but one day when I was browsing, a post of his work happened to catch my eye. That’s how I came to know about Takeda-san and TRiCERA.
Why did you decide to purchase from us? Was it because the work caught your eye, or was there some other reason?
– Well, actually, at first, I thought that the post was just an online post/photo, and I didn’t know that it was an artwork for sale. So as soon as I found out that I could actually buy it, I jumped on the website. I loved his art, so I was very happy.
I’m honored to be able to help you discover your favorite artist. How was your shopping experience on our site?
– It was easy and I didn’t have any problems. Also, the staff gave me some advice when I was making my purchase, so that was helpful too.
Yes, we put a lot of effort into helping and guiding our customers.
– Oh, I see. Actually, yes, I would like to buy his work again. I’m a Leo, so a lion piece would be nice. I really want to buy the one of the sea turtle with the flower on its back, but the size doesn’t fit. It’s a little too small for my taste.
I’m in the process of negotiating with the artist to see if I can get him to do commission work for the size of the piece I want, for example.
– Can you do that? If that’s the case, I would love to have a piece similar in size to the one I purchased.
I’m not sure if it’s possible yet, but if it is, please let me know.
– Yes, I would love to! I would be very happy to hear that.
Did you buy the other day’s work for your home or as a gift for someone?
– I keep it at home. I like having art in my home because it makes me feel calm and happy when I look at it. I think it has a positive effect on me.
At home, please keep in mind that his works are watercolor painting. So please make sure that you keep it in a place that direct sunlight doesn’t hit.
– That’s important to know. Yes, I will be careful about it.
Yes, we help our customers not only with the purchase but storage and general advice too. Thank you, and we will let you know about your requested piece as soon as we have the details.
– Please do! I didn’t think that I could ask that. Thanks!
Enjoy art at TRiCERA, a global marketplace.
TRiCERA Art is Asia’s largest global art marketplace where you can enjoy more than 16,000 artworks by artists from over 80 countries.
It is one of the largest global art marketplaces in Asia.
TRiCERA is evolving day by day to become a place where you can find the artworks of your dreams.
Click on the image and go find your own artwork.